- How to use
- 50ml / 100ml
- Top - Aldehyde, Rose Centifolia
- Mid - Peony, Violet
- Base - Musks, Sandalwood
- A longstanding icon in the BYREDO catalogue, Blanche explores the smell of texture and skin, bodies slipping beneath fresh sheets, laundry baskets filled to the brim; a punch of detergent.
- An aldehyde hit softens into delicate rose, through sandalwood and musk, the allure and intimacy of human touch.
- Blanche is a fragrance by BYREDO introduced in 2009. Just like its name suggests, the perfume is dedicated to white colour. It is airy and simple in its structure, but captures thoughts about a certain person who inspired the creator with its innocence.
- The perfume opens with white roses, pink pepper and aldehydes. A heart includes violet, neroli and peony. A base is enriched with blond wood, sandalwood and musk.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.