- How to use
- United Kingdom
- Top - Mandarin
- Mid - Rose
- Base - Musky Wood
Rose’s coy eau de parfum conceals something more sensual – a hint of musky wood. Alas, the Duke is off gallivanting while his sweet young bride aches with desire.
- The Penhaligon's Portraits collection is a tribute to the aristocratic English spirit that embodies ideas of establishment, humour and provocation.
- Each scent is named after a member of a fictional family and their scandalous exploits, with the Coveted Duchess Rose, presented as a coy yet playful fragrance that seeks out the frivolity of life.
- The eau de parfum showcases a not-so-innocent fresh rose blended with a daring note of mandarin and an unexpected musky wood.
- Always looking for fun and frivolity (and perhaps love affairs), her fragrance is a not-so-innocent fresh rose.
- Apply on the neck, back of the ears or pulse points after bathing or before going out.