- How to use
- SO NATURAL
- An oily type of hair causes a lot of inconvenience to its owners, by the evening the hairstyle begins to look not fresh, and the hair at the roots acquires an unpleasant greasy shine.
- The beauty industry knows a lot of varieties of dry shampoos, but outside of your own home, their use can be somewhat difficult.
- A compact powder for oily hair with a sponge that will easily fit in your purse.
- Gently pat onto the hair, and then detangle the hair with your hands.
- On the oily bangs, pat the powder puff from top to bottom to absorb the oil on the bangs. Finally, smooth it out with your fingertips.