- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- Estados Unidos
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is 100% Pure, All Natural, and so good that they named it twice. You'll reach for it again and again once you get a whiff of its delicate, jasmine-like sweet floral scent.
- For many years now, ylang ylang essential oil has been gaining steady popularity for use in aromatherapy due to its antidepressive, antiseborrheic, and analgesic properties, just to name a few.
- It could potentially help alleviate conditions like hypertension, as another study revealed, as well as regulate pulse rate and blood pressure to keep them from exceeding healthy levels.
- Ylang ylang essential oil has also been shown to help with spasmodic conditions like arrhythmia.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.