- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- Estados Unidos
- Cedarwood essential oil may be popular now for its pleasing scent and its ability to repel pesky insects, its roots actually go much further than that.
- Because of its sweet, woody aroma, the oil has gained popularity as a vital ingredient in perfumes. However, there's definitely more to cedarwood essential oil than meets the eye and the nose.
- Cedarwood essential oil boasts a plethora of uses and benefits. It can help reduce hair loss, improve your skin, relieve pain, and so much more.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.