- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- Estados Unidos
- Australia is the first country where Tea Tree oil was extracted, so sticking to our native theme, we sourced our 100% Pure and All Natural Tea Tree Oil from Down Under. Antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal, it can do pretty much anything.
- The diversity of its usefulness is both practical and convenient. There are plenty of uses and benefits that tea tree essential oil can boast of, and these can usually be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, insecticide, balsamic, fungicide, expectorant, and stimulant properties.
- Tea tree essential oil is believed to help treat infections, improve one’s oral health, and even relieve root canal pain.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.