- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- Estados Unidos
- Tangerine Essential Oil can help you fight various diseases, viruses, bacteria, and more. Tangerine oil is thus your best bet to get all the nutrients and benefits that the peels of the fruit contain.
- Tangerine Essential Oil also soothes irritated nerves, as it works as a relaxing agent. It is a sedative that relieves nervousness, anxiety, and depression.
- The tangerine Essential Oil contains naturally-occurring components which kill bacteria and prevent them from spreading.
- The essential oil can be applied to open wounds and taken orally to support the healing process of the body.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.