- How to use
- Apollo Peak
- Estados Unidos
- Without Alcohol
What's inside pinot meow?
- Pinot Meow is a liquid catnip blend that is brewed by extracting the oils from the 100% organic catnip herb. It is mixed with a proprietary blend to attain a smell that causes effects in cats.
- What are the effects?
- While not all cats will react to cat wine, most cats will exhibit a catnip type behavior that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Increased playfulness
- Increased immediate stimulation
- Rolling around, flipping over and general hyperactivity
- If ingested, catnip will act as a mild sedative
- catnip is not a true toxin and is not addictive
- What is catnip?
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) is a perennial herb that is a member of the mint family. The chemical compound in the plant that attracts and affects cats is called nepetalactone. It is found in the leaves and stems.
- Nepetalactone is a stimulant when sniffed by a cat, producing a "high" with effects that last for about 10 minutes before wearing off and the cat returning to normal behavior.
- Shake well and serve.