- SAFE Life
- Estados Unidos
- Size: S/M (Kids/Women) & M/L (Men)
- Filter Class: N95 - Particulate Filter
- Mask Shape: Flat-Fold
The SAFE LIFE® Respirator and Mask provides substantial protection against Viruses including Flu, Bacteria, Black Mold, Pollen and Other Particulate Allergens, Smoke and Pollution, Dust and Debris, Fiberglass Insulation, and Paint Mist.
3-LAYER DESIGN PROVIDES INCREASED FILTRATION PROTECTION & DURABILITY
The first two layers provide the highest NIOSH fluid protection and filtration to 0.1 microns filtering out 99.9% of bacteria and virus particles such as H1N1, TB, SARS, and other airborne pathogens.
It also filters out larger particles such as mold, fiberglass, dust, pollen, and paint mist.
A soft inner layer complements the breathable face seal and hybrid design by providing protection against facial irritation. It was rated Non-Flammable (Class 1) and contains no latex components.
- Provides 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency.
- NIOSH Approved: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) approved mask, no chemical odor.
- Efficiently protect your lungs, nose, and mouth from inhalation of bacteria, wood powder, sawdust, iron ore, metal shavings, pollen and coal.
- Also reduces the risk of breathing in gases, noxious smells, pollen, smoke, dust and other harmful particles. Anti-odor, anti-dust, anti-gas, anti-PM2.5, Allergies,Pollution,Ash.
- Low breathing resistance provides user comfort, while maintaining filtration efficiency.
How to use:
- For tie-on mask, secure upper ties at the crown of head. Then secure lower ties at the nape. For ear-loops type, position the elastic bands around both ears.
- Extend the mask to fully cover mouth, nose and chin.
- Mould the metallic strip over nose bridge and the mask should't snugly over the face.
- Avoid touching the mask after wearing. Otherwise, should perform hand hygiene before and after touching the mask.