- How to use
- Sinil Pharm
- A self-heating patch that helps ease menstrual cramps.
- Handy and convenient to use anytime and anywhere, the patch continuously generates heat with an average temperature at around 53 °C and lasts up to 14 hours.
- No Side Effects: Applied Locally on skin and hence bypasses the digestive system/blood streams and therefore, does not have any side effects associated with oral pain killers (or non herbal medications) such as gastric irritation/gastritis, liver damage etc.
- Ideal For: Muscular and menstrual cramps or pain in the lower abdomen, lower back or leg strains and spasms.
- Stick the pads on the top of your underwear.
- Do not use the heating pads while sleeping as you will not be able to monitor the heat level. Remove the pad immediately if it gets too hot.