- How to use
- Solinotes Paris
- 10ml (Rose)
- Floral & Vibrant Fragrance
- Top - Bergamot, Lychee
- Mid - Rose, Magnolia
- Base - Cedarwood
- Rose by Solinotes, a vibrant perfume packed with full-bodied, mischievous notes.
- An interpretation embellishing the modernity and freshness of Rose, and unveiling a romantic heart of sweet rose and magnolia.
- Hold fragrance away from your body. You will want to be at least 5-7 inches away from your chest/body. Point the nozzle in the direction of your body.
- Spray perfume onto your "pulse points." These points are places where blood vessels are close to the skin. There is extra heat at these points, and because heat rises into the air, your fragrance will more likely be smelled. Some of the most commonly used are collarbones, knees, and necklines