- How to use
- The Bee Box
- Estados Unidos
- 50 Sticks
- 6 Flavours:
- Orange Blossom
- Blackberry Blossom
- Variety Pack (This pack includes a mix of 5 flavours. Blackberry Blossom & Clover & Orange Blossom & Starthistle & Local Wildflower)
- Never run out of your honey treats with a 50-pack of honey sticks!
- The Bee Box is dedicated to providing pure, fresh, local products to our Sacramento neighbors. With over 98 years of beekeeping experience, we've always put the health of our honey bees first in order to produce the highest quality honey and pollen.
What is Raw Honey?
- Raw honey is 100% pure honey, (meaning no added sugars/fillers), that has never been heated above 130 degrees. Honey that has never reached this temperature still maintains all the natural pollens and enzymes, maintaining it's true nature. Nothing is added to the honey, nothing is taken away.
- Honey contains flavoniods, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
- Recent research shows that honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis.
- Honey helps with coughs, by coating and soothing the throat. In a study of 110 children, a single dose of buckwheat honey was just as effective as a single dose of dextromethorphan in relieving nocturnal couch and allowing proper sleep.
- Honey will never go bad! The naturally high sugar content makes it anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and self-preserving. It will crystallize naturally over time, but you can always stick your glass jar in a pot of warm water to melt it back down, or place the jar in a warm window that receives direct sunlight for a week.
- Perfect for snacking, sweetening drinks or foods or as a sweetener in your hot cocoa, coffee, or tea.