- The Ordinary
- 10-Minute Exfoliating Facial!
- With 30% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic/Lactic/Tartaric/Citric), 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer, Vitamin B5, Black Carrot and Tasmanian Pepperberry.
- Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the skin's topmost surface for a brighter and more even appearance.
- Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) also exfoliate the skin with an extended function to help clear pore congestion.
- This combined 32% AHA/BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes and for improved skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use.
- This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of propolis work perfect for irritated skin.
- Whitening functional ingredient improves the skin complexion.
How to use:
- Clean face and wait for skin to dry.
- Do not use on wet skin. Apply evenly across face and neck using fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
- This low-viscosity solution is intended to be used as a masque.
- Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes. It is not recommended to use more than twice per week.