- How to use
- The Ordinary
- Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 7% toning solution offers mild exfoliation for improved skin radiance and visible clarity.
- The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture with continued use.
- This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use.
- This derivative is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time.
- The formula is further supported with inclusion of ginseng root and aloe vera for both visible radiance and soothing benefits.
- Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
- Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
- Moisten a sterile cotton pad with toner, and apply to skin in areas where needed, avoiding the eye area.