- How to use
- The Ordinary
- This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves.
- A concentrated serum with high-solubility caffeine and green tea cathechin to visibly reduce eye contour pigmentation and puffiness.
- Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour.
- Additional studies have shown that caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Provides moisture and increases elasticity for the sensitive eye area. Improves on wrinkles on the eye area.
- Massage a small amount onto the eye contour AM and PM.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised.