- How to use
- White Rock Soap Gallery
- Estados Unidos
- This 100% all natural handcrafted soap is made with Activated Charcoal, Rosemary, Spearmint, and Peppermint essential oils.
- Activated charcoal, renowned for removing toxins, has the ability to absorb into the pores and draw out dirt and oils.
- It is often used to reduce instances of acne and other skin impurities. Charcoal also has antibacterial properties that can help to heal wounds and alleviate infections.
- Rosemary and Peppermint are known to be energizing and reviving, and are also antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Our cold process soap is crafted from all natural Olive, Almond, Castor, Coconut, and Palm oils and pure essential oils.
- This process helps to maintain the natural glycerin which makes it extremely moisturizing unlike commercial store bought soaps. Clean up your soap with White Rock Soap Gallery’s Activated Charcoal Soap!
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Distilled Water, Rosemary, Peppermint, & Spearmint Essential Oils Bamboo Activated Charcoal.
- Apply over the whole body during shower.
- Rinse off with water.