- How to use
- United States
- 10ml x 3 bottles
- Woolzies Citrus Oil Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Good Mood Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Blissful Magic Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Happy Essential Oil Collection is made up of three oil blends that boost feelings of happiness and positivity.
- These blends can be diffused, inhaled, applied to the skin, and used for cleaning.
Woolzies Citrus Oil Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Citrus Oil Blend has a sweet refreshing aroma and can energize and uplift the mind and body.
- It contains oils of orange, lemon, lime, mandarin, bergamot, grapefruit, and tangerine.
Woolzies Good Mood Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Good Mood Blend has a sweet floral scent and encourages positivity and relaxation.
- It contains oils of lavender, clary sage, cypress, geranium, and lemongrass.
- Lavender essential oil is a rich, floral, and herbaceous oil that is stress-relieving and sleep-inducing.
- It’s a versatile oil with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Woolzies Lemongrass Essential Oil is a sweet grassy oil that has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- It can reduce anxiety, improve mental clarity, and repel insects.
Woolzies Blissful Magic Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Blissful Magic Blend has an exotic floral aroma and can balance emotions and soothe the body and mind.
- It contains jasmine, neroli, rose, white lotus, and vetiver essential oils.
- Noroli essential oil has many health uses, as it has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties.
- Its fresh, renewing fragrance also makes it a great massage oil when diluted.
- Enjoy these calming blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Place 2-3 drops of Relax onto pillows or blankets to encourage calm and sleep.
- Make a calming room and linen spray by combining 1 cup water, ½ cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Stress Relief Blend in a spray bottle.
- Shake well and mist into the air and onto linen and clothing as needed.
Skin + Body Care
- Dilute 4-6 drops of the Deep Sleep Blends in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Massage the into the bottom of the feet before bed to encourage restful sleep.
- Make bath salts to encourage relaxation and relieve stress. Combine 3 cups Epsom salts, 30 drops Sweat Dreams Blend and ½ cup carrier oil. Mix this well and store it in a jar. Add 2 scoops to a warm bath and enjoy.
- Make soothing bath bombs using the Stress Relief Blend. Combine 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup citric acid, ½ cup cornstarch, ½ cup carrier oil, and 15 drops Stress Relief Blend.
- Mix this well and roll it into a ball and wrap tightly in saran wrap. Let this harden and dry for 24 hours before dropping it into a warm bath.