3 Bottles Gift SET Woolzies USA The Florals Collection Essential Oil 10ml
- How to use
- United States
- 10ml x 3 bottles
- Lavender Essential Oil 10ml x 1
- Rose Essential Oil 10ml x 1
- Jasmine Essential Oil 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Florals Essential Oil Collection is made up of three of the most popular and exotic floral oils.
- These oils can be inhaled, diffused, and applied topically.
Lavender Essential Oil 10ml
- Lavender Essential Oil is a rich, floral, and herbaceous oil that is stress-relieving and sleep-inducing.
- It’s a versatile oil with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Lavender Oil can be inhaled, diffused, applied topically, and used for cleaning.
Rose Essential Oil 10ml
- Rose Essential Oil is a sweet floral oil that encourages romantic and uplifting feelings.
- It benefits emotional balance and skin health.
- Rose Oil can be inhaled, diffused, and applied topically.
Jasmine Essential Oil 10ml
- Jasmine Essential Oil is a romantic and mood-boosting oil with a heady, floral, sweet aroma.
- Woolzies Jasmine Essential Oil is a romantic and mood-boosting oil that is often called the King of Oils.
- It has a heady, floral, sweet aroma. Jasmine oil can be diffused, inhaled, and applied topically in skin care and massage.
How to use
- Enjoy these calming blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Place 2-3 drops of Relax onto pillows or blankets to encourage calm and sleep.
- Make a calming room and linen spray by combining 1 cup water, ½ cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Stress Relief Blend in a spray bottle.
- Shake well and mist into the air and onto linen and clothing as needed.
Skin + Body Care
- Dilute 4-6 drops of the Deep Sleep Blends in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Massage the into the bottom of the feet before bed to encourage restful sleep.
- Make bath salts to encourage relaxation and relieve stress. Combine 3 cups Epsom salts, 30 drops Sweat Dreams Blend and ½ cup carrier oil. Mix this well and store it in a jar. Add 2 scoops to a warm bath and enjoy.
- Make soothing bath bombs using the Stress Relief Blend. Combine 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup citric acid, ½ cup cornstarch, ½ cup carrier oil, and 15 drops Stress Relief Blend.
- Mix this well and roll it into a ball and wrap tightly in saran wrap. Let this harden and dry for 24 hours before dropping it into a warm bath.