- How to use
- United States
- 10ml x 3 bottles
- Woolzies Stress Relief Oil Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Focus Oil Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Head Ease Oil Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Brain Fuel Essential Oil Collection contains three oil blends that have been formulated for students.
- These blends reduce stress and encourage focus and feelings of wellbeing.
- They can be inhaled, diffused, and applied topically.
Woolzies Stress Relief Oil Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Stress Relief Oil Blend helps to reduce feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression.
- This oil has a calming, earthy, and minty aroma.
- It contains oils of basil, eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, sweet marjoram, and wintergreen.
Woolzies Focus Oil Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Focus Oil Blend is a stimulating oil that promotes alertness and clarity of mind.
- It can be used to reduce fatigue and encourage action.
- This oil has a sweet earthy scent and contains basil, cardamom, rosemary, peppermint, geranium, lemon, palmarosa, and bergamot essential oils.
Woolzies Head Ease Oil Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Head Ease Oil Blend is a pain-relieving oil that can reduce headaches, soothe tense muscles, and allow focus.
- It has a minty, earthy aroma and contains oils of basil, eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, sweet marjoram, and wintergreen.
- Enjoy these calming blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Place 2-3 drops of Relax onto pillows or blankets to encourage calm and sleep.
- Make a calming room and linen spray by combining 1 cup water, ½ cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Stress Relief Blend in a spray bottle.
- Shake well and mist into the air and onto linen and clothing as needed.
Skin + Body Care
- Dilute 4-6 drops of the Deep Sleep Blends in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Massage the into the bottom of the feet before bed to encourage restful sleep.
- Make bath salts to encourage relaxation and relieve stress. Combine 3 cups Epsom salts, 30 drops Sweat Dreams Blend and ½ cup carrier oil. Mix this well and store it in a jar. Add 2 scoops to a warm bath and enjoy.
- Make soothing bath bombs using the Stress Relief Blend. Combine 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup citric acid, ½ cup cornstarch, ½ cup carrier oil, and 15 drops Stress Relief Blend.
- Mix this well and roll it into a ball and wrap tightly in saran wrap. Let this harden and dry for 24 hours before dropping it into a warm bath.