Woolzies USA The Detox Collection Essential Oil Set 10ml x 3 bottles
- How to use
- United States
- 10ml x 3 bottles
- Woolzies Daily Detox Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Citrus Cleanse Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Hangover Cure Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Detox Essential Oil Collection is made up of three oil blends that naturally helps flush out toxins, and reduce sluggishness.
- These oils can be inhaled, diffused, applied topically, and used for cleaning.
Woolzies Daily Detox Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Daily Detox Blend will help to fight off colds as well as congestion, coughing, and headaches.
- It contains oils of Lavender, Rose, Jasmine, Peppermint, & Sandalwood Oils.
Woolzies Citrus Cleanse Blend 10ml
- Use these oils for luxuriating, relaxing, and recharging.
- It contains oils of Lemon, Peppermint, Grapefruit, & Ginger Oils.
Woolzies Hangover Cure Blend 10ml
- It contains oils of Patchouli, Frankincense, Lemon, Mandarin, & Ylang ylang Oils.
How to use
- Enjoy these calming blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Place 2-3 drops of Relax onto pillows or blankets to encourage calm and sleep.
- Make a calming room and linen spray by combining 1 cup water, ½ cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Stress Relief Blend in a spray bottle.
- Shake well and mist into the air and onto linen and clothing as needed.
Skin + Body Care
- Dilute 4-6 drops of the Deep Sleep Blends in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Massage the into the bottom of the feet before bed to encourage restful sleep.
- Make bath salts to encourage relaxation and relieve stress. Combine 3 cups Epsom salts, 30 drops Sweat Dreams Blend and ½ cup carrier oil. Mix this well and store it in a jar. Add 2 scoops to a warm bath and enjoy.
- Make soothing bath bombs using the Stress Relief Blend. Combine 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup citric acid, ½ cup cornstarch, ½ cup carrier oil, and 15 drops Stress Relief Blend.
- Mix this well and roll it into a ball and wrap tightly in saran wrap. Let this harden and dry for 24 hours before dropping it into a warm bath.