Woolzies USA The Stress Free Collection Essential Oil Set 10ml x 3 bottle
- United States
- 10ml x 3 bottles
- Woolzies Sleep Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Relax Oil Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Unwind Blend 10ml x 1
- Woolzies Stress Free Essential Oil Collection contains three oil blend.
- They reduce stress and anxiety by powerfully soothing and uplifting the mind and body.
- These oils can be inhaled, diffused, applied topically, and used for cleaning.
Woolzies Sleep Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Sleep Blend helps to relax the mind and body and relieve insomnia.
- It has an earthy floral aroma and is a combination of lavender, chamomile, orange, copaiba, sandalwood, white lotus, vetiver, blue tansy, patchouli, ylang ylang, and bergamot oils.
Woolzies Bliss Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Bliss Blend has a sweet floral aroma and helps with feelings of calm and tenderness.
- This blend is made up of rose, geranium, jasmine, clary sage, and vetiver.
Woolzies Unwind Blend 10ml
- Woolzies Relax Oil Blend is a calming and relaxing floral oil. They reduce stress and anxiety by powerfully soothing and uplifting the mind and body.
- It contains vetiver, rose, lavender, jasmine, basil, and bergamot oils.
How to use:
- Enjoy these calming blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops of the Deep Sleep Blends in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Massage the into the bottom of the feet before bed to encourage restful sleep.
- Make bath salts to encourage relaxation and relieve stress. Combine 3 cups Epsom salts, 30 drops Sweat Dreams Blend and ½ cup carrier oil. Mix this well and store it in a jar. Add 2 scoops to a warm bath and enjoy.
- Make soothing bath bombs using the Stress Relief Blend. Combine 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup citric acid, ½ cup cornstarch, ½ cup carrier oil, and 15 drops Stress Relief Blend.
- Mix this well and roll it into a ball and wrap tightly in saran wrap. Let this harden and dry for 24 hours before dropping it into a warm bath.
- Place 2-3 drops of Relax onto pillows or blankets to encourage calm and sleep.
- Make a calming room and linen spray by combining 1 cup water, ½ cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Stress Relief Blend in a spray bottle.
- Shake well and mist into the air and onto linen and clothing as needed.