- How to use
- Astrapharm Chilli Brand
- 5 pieces (Large Size)
- Size per piece (115mm x 167mm)
- This Item can not be shipped to the UK.
- “Chilli Brand” Plaster contains the active ingredient capsaicin (derived from Chilli peppers), which helps to relieve pain by providing a warm sensation to the skin.
- This promotes blood circulation, to help relieve sore muscles, strains and sprains, as well as arthritic pain.
- “Chilli Brand” Plaster is odourless, and highly adhesive which keeps the plaster firmly on the skin of the affected area. With its porous cloth, it allows the free passage of air to reduce maceration.
- Using after a shower / bath may have better effects. Do not apply on hairy surface of the skin as it may hurt the skin upon removal.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if pain or irritation persists. Not suitable for children under 12 years. Once opened, preserve the plaster in an air – tight container. Store below 30°C (86°F).
- Peel plaster apart from paper backing and apply directly to the affected area by pressing edges down firmly.
- Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- If needed, the Plaster can be cut into smaller pieces and applied on the affected area.