Hillside Home Candle Co. USA 1.ZERO formula Fragrance Essential Oil 15g
- How to use
- Hillside Home Candle Co.
- United States
- 15ml Fragrance Oil of your favorite Hillside Home Candle Co. fragrance oil. Use our scented oil to refresh our bowl fillers, or anyones bowl filler or pot pourri. Use in a diffuser. Put on a candle ring.
- Or for long lasting freshness sprinkle into baking soda and stir well with a fork. Sprinkle onto carpet and let sit for as long as you'd like. Then when you vacum, your carpet will smell wonderful.
- Dandelion Rose: Bergamot, Cardamon, Moroccan Rose, East Indian Amber, Cedarwood, Peony, Vanilla & Sandalwood.
- Eucalyptus Mint: Invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage.
- Into The Blue: Fresh, clean, aquatic scent. Top notes of Jasmine; mid notes of bergamot, green melon, berries, peach, tangerine, and mango; base notes of woods, amber and musk.
- Lavender Mint Bliss: Well balanced earthy blend of lavender flowers and fresh peppermint mid notes with a base of fresh sage.
- Lavish Spa: The scent of Sun-Warmed Figs, Italian Bergamot and White Tea Leaves is entwined with notes of Jasmine, Sweet Heliotrope, lavender, and Sandalwood
- Pear Redwood: Top notes of pear and a hint of raspberry are blended with mid notes of osmanthus, vanilla, cinnamon, and clove, on a base of redwood, cedarwood, sandalwood, and light musk.
- Peach Grapefruit Thyme: Begins with top notes of White Grapefruit, Petitgrain, and Tangerine; leading to middle notes of Mandarin, Tangerine, and Mimosa Petals; and balanced with base notes of Rainforest Bamboo, Juniper Berries, and Musk.
- Rain Barrel: Weathered sea salt mingled with the woody earthiness of aged sage.
- Sun Soaked Berry Patch: top notes of ripened raspberries, red delicious apples, and oranges; followed by middle notes of ylang ylang, rose, greenery, and tagete; well-rounded with base notes of vanilla beans.
- Tea Leaf & Jasmine: A light woody fragrance with fresh green notes, with mid notes of blooming jasmine.
- Tulip Dew: Luxurious top notes of juicy lemon blended with mid notes of white gardenia blossoms on a base of white thyme.
- Vanilla Orchid Almond: A rich robust vanilla blended with almond, topped with light orchid notes.
- Vanille Bourbon: Sensual creamy vanilla and warm amber mingled with oak moss and sandalwood; base notes of patchouli and musk.
How to use
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.