Aroma Foundry USA Aroma Organic 100% Natural Deodorant Essential Oil (Patchouli) 15ml
Aroma Foundry SKU:
- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- United States
- Aroma Foundry Essential Oil 100% pure and all-natural Indonesian Patchouli essential oil is distilled from the pink and white flowers of the cablan shrub. Earthy, dark cold, soily, and even a bit sweet, patchouli has a complex smell that never gets old.
- The patchouli plant is a close relative of the mint, lavender and sage families. It is a highly popular and admired ingredient for perfumes, deodorants and oils because of its uncommon and “beautiful” fragrance.
- Patchouli essential oil is extracted by the steam distillation of fermented and dried leaves of the patchouli plant.
- Patchouli essential oil has a very strong and musky fragrance, which is why it is a popular ingredient in perfumes and is used as a natural deodorant in many countries around the globe.
- In addition, its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties make it an even better natural deodorant.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
How to use
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.