- How to use
- Aroma Foundry
- United States
- This powerful 100% Pure and All Natural Lemon Essential Oil is energizing and uplifting.
- The oily rinds of California lemons have been cold pressed with sponges, then rung out. It can clear unpleasant aromas. We recommend you protect it from light!
- Lemon essential oil has a high vitamin content, which makes it beneficial for the immune system.
- It stimulates the production of white blood cells so that your body can combat diseases. It also improves blood circulation all throughout the body.
- Lemon essential oil gives a refreshing boost to your hair by making it strong, healthy and shiny.
- It can also be used to eliminate dandruff. Moreover, it can soften cuticles and restore your nails to a healthy condition.
- It is also a holistic solution to skin problems due to its detoxifying, antiseptic and astringent properties.
- It helps in treating pimples and other skin disorders. For those with oily skin, lemon essential oil will reduce the excessive oil production of your skin.
- Try it in aromatherapy, perfumes, room sprays, candles and as a scent for soaps, bath salts, and massage oils.
- Enjoy these fresh blends by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Dilute 4-6 drops with 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Apply a small amount of any of these oil blends to the pulse points for a pleasant perfume.
- Add 5-10 drops to a warm bath.
- Add 2-4 drops of any of these blends to a dry washcloth or wool dryer balls and place in the dryer to give clothes a lovely natural scent.
- For a relaxing and soothing room spray, combine 1 cup water, ½ cup witch hazel, and 30 drops Still Breeze Blend in a spray bottle. Shake this well and mist the air as needed.
- Make a natural surface cleaner by combining 1 cup water, 1/2 cup pure vodka, and 30 drops Citrus Clean Blend. Store this in a spray bottle and use it to clean and degrease surfaces and floors.