- How to use
- Makeup artists love it for its conditioning abilities prior to makeup, and families love it for it multi purpose use. This ointment is your answer to irritated skin and chapped lips!
- A multi purpose and household beauty product found in the cabinets of French women.
- Homeoplasmine is an ointment made for skin irritations, containing extracts of plants and an antiseptic.
- The rich texture is antiseptic, decongesting and repairing, working to alleviate irritation and restore calm into the skin.
- It is formulated to relieve irritation of the nasal mucous membranes associated with colds and rhinitis, scratches, grazes, bruises, sunburns and cracks of the skin—especially dry, chapped lips.
- A little goes a long way and the ointment keeps the skin feeling moist for extended period of time.
How to use
- One to three applications per day thinly applied.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of eyes and ears.
You may also like