- How to use
- FREDERIC MALLE
- Top - Tangerine, Rum Absolute
- Mid - Patchouli
- Base - Cedar, Incense, Suede
- For the man who wears a pinstripe suit with ease and self-assurance, whose highly sophisticated virility is tinged with artistic flair, and whose ruthless pursuit of seduction is somewhat of an aesthetic endeavor.
- This perfume reveals the style behind impeccable appearance, patchouli is the pinstripe suit, with a cocktail of rum absolute and mandarin in hand, for a distinct flavor of late nights in dark corners.
- Cedar, suede and incense are the underlying sensual pulse, warmed by vanilla in a small acknowledgment of intimacy.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.