- How to use
- United Kingdom
- Citronella oil has a naturally citrus fragrance
- Known for its anti bacterial, anti mosquito properties
- Double the potency of common (nardus) citronella oil
- 100% natural and certified organic and vegan
- 10% of Profits go to charity
- Java citronella is at least twice as potent as the ordinary common variety of citronella (nardus); due to the fact that it is normally found only in Java and is quite rare. Insects have not been able to build up immunity to it due to lack of exposure.
- Incognito®'s Organic Java Citronella is purely the essential oil, Java citronella oil, in it's refined form.
- In aromatherapy citronella oil is said to possess activating and warming qualities both physically and mentally.
- Diluted in a base oil such as almond oil, citronella oil applied to the skin produces a mild sensation of warmth – which relieves painful muscles and joints.
- Mentally, the aroma of citronella oil may help with nervous fatigue due to its clarifying properties.
- It may also ease the pressure of migraines and headaches. Citronella oil blends well with cedarwood, orange, geranium, lemon and bergamot.
- Add to any oil diffuser or burner to keep insects away from your vicinity, and to act as a stress-relieving aroma.
- Skin + Body Care:
- Add to any unscented cream, shampoo etc. to boost your protection against insects.
- To protect against mosquitoes and insects anywhere in the world, use incognito® Spray, Lotion, Suncream and/or Roll-On. Additionally, you can add the citronella oil to a base oil for massage or bathing.
- Add a few drops to your clothes (in a suitable washing liquid) or luggage to keep them smelling fresh as well as free of any unwanted small visitors.