- How to use
- Pore Minimizing - It can help smooth out the skin and make pores look smaller, plus it’s non-comedogeni and leaving the skin with an even surface to apply the rest of makeup look without feeling heavy or greasy.
- Flawless Brightening - Contains Spirulina, the antioxidants found in Spirulina are 4 times the amount in most berries! It can help boost skin tone and complexion and leave the skin with that sought-after dewy glow.
- Hydrating and Moisturizing - Enriched Hydrolyzed Silk and Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein has been shown to have moisture-retention properties, meaning it is able to improve skin’s overall levels of hydration.
- Makeup Stays on Longer - It help decrease sweating through the pores, which makes the makeup stay in place longer. They also act as a natural shield for dust, water and debris that might make the makeup wear off.
- Last step of skincare routine and before your makeup, place a pea size amount on the back of your finger and apply thinly but evenly on the entire face.