- How to use
- Marc Jacobs
- United States
- Daisy Dream Eau de Perfume 100ml x 1
- Top - Pear, grapefruit, blackberry
- Mid - Litchi, wisteria, jasmine
- Base - Coconut, musk, white wood
- Marc Jacobs launched Daisy Dream in summer 2014 as a floral fruity fragrance for women. Daisy Dreams is a more sophisticated and ethereal version of the original fragrance that was released in 2007.
- Daisy Dream opens up with blackberry, pear and grapefruit then moves onto a blend of litchi, wisteria and jasmine then finishes off with coconut, white wood and wood to create this blue effect of usual floral fruit aromas.
- Daisy Dream was created by Alberto Morillas, Ann Gottlieb and Marc Jacobs.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.