- How to use
- 130g (Fresh Buttermilk, Olive Oil & Cocoa Butter)
- Buttermilk soap is especially good for people that have dry skin.
- Using buttermilk is the mildest way to remove old oil and grease from the skin, and replace these oils with pure nut oils and proteins.
- Traditionally used as a remedy for irritated skin.
- Saponified with Cocoa Seed Butter and Olive Oil.
- Moisturising oils remain behind on the skin to keep it hydrated.
- Designed for people with dry skin but good for all skin types.
- Apply over the whole body during shower.
- Rinse off with water.