MooGoo Australia Facial Cleansing Oil Method 100ml
- How to use
- The Oil Cleansing Method is a way of cleansing the skin using oils and massage.
- Oil to cleanse the skin? It sounds counter-intuitive but oils can dissolve hardened oil that can get stuck in your pores, and also help remove other impurities such as built up dirt, sweat and makeup.
- The massage part helps the oil get deeper in your pores.
- The Oil Cleansing Method formula is a non-foaming, non-clogging, oil-based cleanser that can be used for all skin types.
- This can be particularly helpful to those suffering from blemishes, or for removing heavy makeup and/or sunscreen.
- We made this using a mixture of drawing and moisturising oils.
- The drawing oils help pull out and dissolve old oils, and the moisturising oils, such as Jojoba Oil, are high in antioxidants and help keep skin hydrated and soft.
How to use
- Give the bottle a quick shake, pump oil into hands and massage into the skin.
- Give yourself a nice facial massage using circular motions.
- Wet your hands or face and massage again to emulsify the oils, and then rinse off with water.
- For a deeper, more relaxing cleanse, after you massage in the oils, apply a warm wash cloth over the face for 2 to 3 minutes to help your pores open and allow the oils to penetrate further.
- Rinse with water or wipe face clean with wash cloth.