- How to use
- Sagami Original
- Length : 170mm
- Diameter : 35mm
- Circumference : 110mm
- Width : 55±2mm
- Sagami Original 0.01 is a mere 0.018mm* thick, a thinness achieved thanks to polyurethane (PU).
- Measured by bursting pressure, which indicates membrane strength, Sagami Original 0.01 is between 3-5 times# stronger than a rubber condom.
- The secret to its strength is in our use of polyurethane. Even this thin, you can use them with confidence.
- Polyurethane (PU) is an excellent transmitter of heat. Sagami Original 0.01 instantly conveys the warmth of your partner’s skin, for a natural feel.
- While rubber condoms have a unique odour, Sagami Original 0.01 is made of polyurethane (PU), for zero rubber smell.
- An allergy to rubber can lead to itchiness, pain, skin irritation and hives.
- Sagami Original uses less reactive polyurethane (PU), ideal for those allergic to rubber.
How to use
- The unique blister pack designed by Sagami allows you to simply take out and put on the condom without the need to identify the top side.
- Putting on a condom will never be a problem again, even in the dark.