- How to use
- Sinil Pharm
- 16 Dec 2022
- A self-heating patch that helps ease menstrual cramps.
- Handy and convenient to use anytime and anywhere, the patch continuously generates heat with an average temperature at around 53 °C and lasts up to 14 hours.
- No Side Effects: Applied Locally on skin and hence bypasses the digestive system/blood streams and therefore, does not have any side effects associated with oral pain killers (or non herbal medications) such as gastric irritation/gastritis, liver damage etc.
- Ideal For: Muscular and menstrual cramps or pain in the lower abdomen, lower back or leg strains and spasms.
How to use
- Stick the pads on the top of your underwear.
- Do not use the heating pads while sleeping as you will not be able to monitor the heat level. Remove the pad immediately if it gets too hot.
You may also like