- How to use
- Solinotes Paris
- 10ml (Orange)
- Top - Petitgrain, Bergamot, Lemon
- Mid - Water Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Rose
- Base - Honey, Musk
Details of Solinotes Paris Eau De Parfum Natural Botanical Roll On Perfume (Orange) 10ml.
- While Orange Blossom dominates this Mediterranean fragrance, its complex notes find their essence in sweet petitgrain and bergamot accords.
- A sunny harmony where lemon brings just a hint of insolence for a sensual, radiant eau de parfum.
- Hold fragrance away from your body. You will want to be at least 5-7 inches away from your chest/body. Point the nozzle in the direction of your body.
- Spray perfume onto your "pulse points." These points are places where blood vessels are close to the skin. There is extra heat at these points, and because heat rises into the air, your fragrance will more likely be smelled. Some of the most commonly used are collarbones, knees, and neckline
- Above is some information for Solinotes Paris Eau De Parfum Natural Botanical Roll On Perfume (Orange) 10ml. We will update more information in the future.