- How to use
- Solinotes Paris
- 10ml (Tiare Flower)
- Top - Coconut, Peach,
- Mid - Tiare Flower, Ylang-Ylang
- Base - Vanilla, Rosewood, Musk
- Exotic Tiare Flower, a suave perfume with heavenly accents.
- Worn alone, Tiare Flower is an invitation to wander around the most beautiful islands in the Pacific.
- A heavenly break where tiare flower gradually makes way for intoxicating coconut, juicy peach, vanilla and ylang-ylang notes.
How to use
- Hold fragrance away from your body. You will want to be at least 5-7 inches away from your chest/body. Point the nozzle in the direction of your body.
- Spray perfume onto your "pulse points." These points are places where blood vessels are close to the skin. There is extra heat at these points, and because heat rises into the air, your fragrance will more likely be smelled. Some of the most commonly used are collarbones, knees, and neckline