- How to use
- Solinotes Paris
- 10ml (Vanilla)
- Oriental & Sensual Fragrance
- Top - Vanilla, White Flowers
- Mid - Tonka Bean
- Base - White spices
- Sumptuous vanilla, a sunny perfume with exotic accords on a blissful spicy base.
- An invincible bestseller in modern perfumery, here vanilla is bursting with more sunshine than ever before.
- It unveils a dominant note, asserting its personality with contrasts created by the white flowers and tonka bean, all on a subtly spicy base. Vanilla, a fragrance that transports you with its gourmet accents.
- Hold fragrance away from your body. You will want to be at least 5-7 inches away from your chest/body. Point the nozzle in the direction of your body.
- Spray perfume onto your "pulse points." These points are places where blood vessels are close to the skin. There is extra heat at these points, and because heat rises into the air, your fragrance will more likely be smelled. Some of the most commonly used are collarbones, knees, and necklines