- How to use
- Solinotes Paris
- Standard: 15ml
- Large Size: 50ml
- Floral Fragrance
- Top - Mandarin, Angelica
- Mid - Iris, Violet, Cedarwod, Incense
- Base - Musk, Teak Wood, Tonka Bean
The fusion of zesty Mandarin and sensual Angelica head notes showcases a heart of delicate powdery Iris and Violet facets.
- The sillage is seductive, tinted with Musk to contrast with the warmth of Teak and sophisticated, gourmet Tonka bean.
- Hold fragrance away from your body. You will want to be at least 5-7 inches away from your chest/body. Point the nozzle in the direction of your body.
- Spray perfume onto your "pulse points." These points are places where blood vessels are close to the skin. There is extra heat at these points, and because heat rises into the air, your fragrance will more likely be smelled. Some of the most commonly used are collarbones, knees, and necklines