- How to use
- The Blissful Dog
- United States
- How many times has your dog walk past their $100 orthopedic dog bed and slammed down HARD on the floor? Every time your dog hits the concrete, tile, deck or dirt the callus thickens as the overprotective ulna bone tries to protect the elbow. Sometimes calluses become cracked, bloody, infected and ulcerated.
- Elbow Butter moisturizes and conditions tight, uncomfortable elbow calluses.
- Elbow Butter soothes the callused area and helps your dog be more comfortable. Elbow Butter helps lessen the risk of elbow calluses becoming infected and ulcerating.
- Ingredients: Shea butter, castor oil, olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, avocado oil, cocoa seed butter, oil infusions of chamomile, comfrey, St.John’s wort and calendula, plus, a dash of essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and lavender.
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked.
- Warm product before using for faster absorption.
- Dab on your dog's elbow.
- Distract to keep them from licking it off.
- Repeat 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement.
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week).