- How to use
- The Gargle
- 1 Box - 250ml x 40 bottles
- This offer can not be used together with another Hong Kong promotion offer of 'Free bottle of The Gargle for orders over HKD$499'.
Due to the recent rise in transportation cost, a maximum purchase of 3 bottles of The Gargle Mouthwash per order which is eligible for our free shipping program. This quota applies to all shipping addresses except Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia.
You may purchase over 3 bottles by paying the shipping cost at checkout.
If you place an order for over 3 bottles and select the free shipping option, we will refund the extra bottles you have ordered. As long as after the refund, the total amount still exceeds the free shipping threshold, the order will continue to proceed.
If the total amount does not exceed the free shipping threshold after the refund, your order could be canceled.
There is no quota for shipping to Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia.
The gargle is an oral care product composed of oriental ginseng extracts showing outstanding prevention effects on tooth decay. The best gentle and ginseng flavored mouthwash that neutralizes bad breath, giving you all-day fresh breath confidence.
Gentle & No Burn – Perfect for those who have a sensitive mouth, or mint or sweetener allergies. They include a wide variety of organic ginseng compounds that can slow or stop the growth of bacteria and it doesn’t burn.
- Freshens breath – Mouthwash kills bacteria associated with causing bad breath leaving you with minty fresh breath while whitening over time.
- Ultimate Protection- Kills 99.9% of germs in ten seconds for a noticeably cleaner and fresher mouth.
Prevents Plaque build-up – Various mouthwashes help prevent plaque build up on your gums, in-between teeth, and on the surface of your teeth in between brushing.
Removes particles – Most people use mouthwash only after brushing. While this is a good practice, mouthwash can also be used before brushing to rinse out any loose particles in your mouth making your brushing and flossing more effective.
Stop cavities from forming – With regular use of mouthwash before and after you brush and floss, you can reduce the chances of cavities forming. Mouthwashes that contain fluoride can prevent cavities and strengthen your enamel.
- Insert a proper dose of 15ml (2/3 of the cap) into your mouth.
- Swish in the mouth for 20-30 seconds and spill out.
- Wash your mouth with water.