- How to use
- Tom Ford
- The United States
- Top - May Rose, Saffron, Black Pepper
- Mid - Turkish Rose, Bulgarian Rose, Coffee
- Base - Patchouli, Intense, Sandalwood, Amber
This fragrance contains notes of Turkish and Bulgarian rose essences that dance with exotic saffron, black pepper, and dark coffee.
It also contains notes of resin, amber, and wood.
The Café Rose Eau de Parfum reveals the dark, seductive pleasures pulsing below the surface of the iconic bloom.
- Enticing, exotic, and seductive, Cafe Rose descends into a hidden labyrinth, where the rose's fine breeding gives way to darker pleasures.
- Three precious rose essences dance with exotic spices and dark coffee. Saffron and black pepper entice the tight blossoms of rose de mai to unfurl.
- Then, the lush and saturated heart of precious Turkish rose oil and Bulgarian rose absolute creates an enveloping, narcotic haze - until a teasing bite of coffee essence cuts through the romance and awakens dervish passion.
- Apply on the neck, back of the ears or pulse points after bathing or before going out.