- How to use
- United States
- 1 pair of earplugs
- 3 interchangeable fit sizes (small, medium, large)
- Pocket sized hard case for easy storage.
- Attachable Cords: Attachable cords that clip onto the ends of the earplugs, which allow them to be hung around the neck.
- Hi-fidelity earplugs let you enjoy loud concerts without sacrificing sound quality.
- Great for concerts, musicians, sporting events, motorcycling, group fitness classes, loud work environments, those with autism, and those with sensory sensitivities.
- Filters built into the super low-profile plugs dial down volume by about 22 decibels across frequencies, equally from bass to treble.
- This brings the volume to a softer and safer level, while the sound quality remains crystal clear.
- Acoustic filter increases sound clarity and maintains sound quality.
- Interchangeable ear tips make for a comfortable fit for any sized ear.
- You can chat and hear conversations with the earplugs in, too, which makes them a useful addition to any loud situation.
- Materials: Polycarbonate plastic, silicone, acoustic mesh, metal.
- Warning: Not recommended for use while operating heavy machinery. Choking hazard, keep away from small children.
- Insert earplugs into your ear like a pair of earbud headphones. Do not insert deep into your inner ear canal.
- Care: To clean, gently remove white silicone eartips and massage in warm water. Dry the ear tips before attaching to the earplugs.