- How to use
- Wine Away
- United States
- Eliminates Stain: Works on fresh and dried stains without the use of bleach or phosphates.
- Multi-purpose: Also removes coffee, blood, ink, fruit punch, sauces, red medicine stains, and even pet accidents.
- Gentle and Safe: Safe for clothing, carpet and upholstery. Has a fresh citrus scent and is safe to use around children or pets.
- Wine Away is also fabulous at cleaning and degreasing hard surfaces - including countertops, walls, tile, stovetops, and even bathroom fixtures.
- Made from water and fruit and vegetable extracts the mighty product is a Green Seal recipient.
- These bottles are the perfect size for tackling those large red wine stains on your carpet, clothes or furniture. Wine Away removes fresh or dried red wine stains.
- Made with nontoxic, low odor and a fresh citrus scent, this biodegradable carpet stain remover penetrates the fibers to break down stains while making them disappear like magic.
- TIPS: If stain turns a bluish color, treat stain with Wine Away and laundry pre-wash, then launder as directed.
How to use
- Shake container lightly. Always test in inconspicuous spot before using.
- Saturate stain with Wine Away. Let it sit for 1-5 minutes. Blot area until stain disappears.
- Saturate stain with Wine Away. Let it penetrate for 1-3 minutes. Lauder or dry clean according to manufacture's instructions. Always check garment before drying. Additional applications may be needed.