- How to use
- United States
- 1 Pair (2 Pads)
- 4cm x 5.5cm per Pad
- Material: non-woven
- Zorpads fit in any shoe, anywhere, anytime. No cutting, trimming, or bunching up.
- Zorpads are ultra thin, destroy odor, made with NASA-tested technology, stick in place with our low-residue adhesive, fit in any shoe, and don’t make a mess!
- Made With Space-Age Tech: Zorpads Odor Eliminating Shoe Inserts Pad material is over eight times as effective at absorbing shoe odor.
- Zorpads have an insane amount of odor-absorbing surface area for sucking up bad smells.
- A Sticky that doesn't get icky: Zorpads stick inside of your shoe with a proprietary adhesive blend that’s tough in musty environments and simple to remove.
- For extremely smelly shoes, wipe down all shoe surfaces with rubbing alcohol before placing the Zorpad and allowing it to work its magic!
- Wipe surface of insole clean with a damp rag and allow to dry.
- Peel Zorpad off backing and place under the arch of your foot on the top of the insole.
We recommend replacing Zorpads every 2 months or when they wear down completely, but really whenever your shoes start to get a little odorous.