- How to use
- The Blissful Dog
- Estados Unidos
- Does Your Dog Have a Dry, Crusty or Cracked Nose?
- Many dogs have a temporary dry nose caused by; environment (dry climate, dry winter air, etc.), some medication, certain illnesses, and more. The noses that look like barnacles are growing in crusty layers, with rough dry tissue that may crack and bleed usually exhibit Nasal Hyperkeratosis. The good news is all levels of dry dog noses can be managed with Nose Butter.
- Nose Butter is a rich, dense moisturizer that drenches your dog's parched nose in butters, fats and oils. That's why it is so stiff, to get into the nose tissue and work.
- All Natural Nose Butter: Every single tin and tube of Nose Butter is hand-mixed, poured and labeled by The Blissful Dog staff here in far northern Minnesota using all natural good stuff.
- Handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in MN using all natural and organic good stuff: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang.
- Apply Nose Butter 2-3x a day for the first 2-3 days (maybe a few days longer for extremely dry noses), then use as needed for maintenance (will vary from dog to dog).