- How to use
- 3 Items/set
- BYREDO Black Saffron Eau De Parfum 12ml x 1pc
- Top - Saffron, Juniper Berries, Chinese Grapefruit
- Mid - Leather, Black Violet
- Base - Raspberry, Cashmeran, Vetiver
- BYREDO Mojave Ghost Eau De Parfum 12ml x 1pc
- Top - Ambrette, Nesberry
- Mid - Magnolia, Sandalwood, Violet
- Base - Cedarwood, Musks, Vetiver
- BYREDO Super Cedar Eau De Parfum 12ml x 1pc
- Top - Rose Petals
- Mid - Virginian Cedarwood
- Base - Haitian Vetiver, Silk Musk
BYREDO Black Saffron Eau De Parfum
- Often associated to fire, Saffron is considered as the most auspicious colour in India.
- The monks and sages of Hinduism wear Saffron clothes as a symbol of abstinence from all the material things, thoughts and pleasures.
- It has always been a part of BYREDO founder Indian upbringing both in smell, taste and colour.
- The fragrance is inspired by this idea of unity and inclusion, soft, sweet, smoky, warm and captivating.
BYREDO Mojave Ghost Eau De Parfum
- Mojave Ghost is a woody composition inspired by the soulful beauty of the Mojave Desert. In this xeric wilderness, rare are the plants that dare to blossom.
- With a light and graceful character top notes of musky Ambrette combine with fresh Jamaican Nesberry, Powdery Violet then unfurls to reveal Sandalwood.
- Finally warm Chantilly Musk rounds out a base of crisp Amber and Cedar wood, leaving the raw spirit of Mojave Ghost to linger on the skin.
BYREDO Super Cedar Eau De Parfum
- A modern scent reduced to the essential.
- The powerful woody notes of cedar inject energy, add warmth and lend verticality to the fragrance.
- Reminiscent of pencil shavings, it evokes a sense of nostalgia for school days and simpler times.
- A modern scent reduced to the essential. The powerful woody notes of cedar inject energy, add warmth and lend verticality to the fragrance.
- Super Cedar by BYREDO is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.