- How to use
- Top - Citron
- Mid - Neroli, Lemon Verbena
- Base - Oakmoss
- The greenness of the Neroli Flower blends effortlessly with the sparkling freshness of the Limone Cedrato, a zesty ingredient that is fresher and more floral than the lemon fruit.
- Bringing richness, intensity, and an unrivalled lastingness to the fragrance, Oakmoss provides an earthy, lush forest-like quality, a sophisticated signature note that marks 1921 as a scent that transcends gender and seasonality.
- The fragrance can be accentuated by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Hold the spray 15-20 cm from your skin while applying.