- How to use
- Top - Basil, Pear, Apple
- Mid - Grass, Magnolia, Rose
- Base - Compost Accord
- The Un Jardin Sur Le Toit is a unique garden-inspired fragrance from the renowned house of HERMES and was launched in 2011.
- Literally translated to ôa garden on a roofö, the fragrance stays true to its name and offers a unique combination of fresh and sweet-smelling flavors.
- Available as eau de toilette, the perfume opens with a pleasant green grass note followed by juicy apple, pear and rose.
- The end notes are a clear scent of magnolia, basil and compost that linger on and let you experience the subtle seasonal transitions occurring in a garden.
- Perfect for any occasion.
- Apply to neck, back of the ears, and pulse points before going out or after bathing.