- How to use
- JO MALONE LONDON
- United Kingdom
- Top - Grapefruit, Anise
- Mid - English Lavender, Sage
- Base - Silver Birch, Amberwood, Toasted Oak
- The morning light shines on the vibrant and vibrant English manor, the garden is full of purple flowers and trees, and the lush and tall silver birch stands around, and the shadows of the trees are mottled.
- Walking leisurely in the morning, the breeze infiltrates the refreshing coolness, penetrates the fragrant fragrance of British lavender, and combines the refreshing orange fragrance of grapefruit, perfectly balances the charming woody fragrance of silver birch in the base note, and the unique toasty smell of toasted oak.
The fragrance is delicate Chic, feeling fresh, simple and neat, it is unforgettable.
- JO MALONE LONDON colognes are meant to be combined. This means you can layer and mix more than one fragrance to create your own unique, individual scent.
- Spray perfume liberally and layer with bath and body products to make the most out of your scented experience.
- Spray directly on pulse points (wrists, behind ears, décolletage, inside the elbow, behind the knees, inside the ankles).