- How to use
- Top - Mandarin, Primofiore Lemon, Pink Pepper
- Mid - Black Currant Bud, Jasmine, Freesia, Guava
- Base - Cedar, Musk, Clear wood
- VERSACE Pour Femme Dylan Turquoise, a perfume for women, was inspired by the idea of an escape to a distant island.
- Hot summer days under the sun come to mind with every note, starting with spicy pink pepper blended with citrusy mandarin orange and lemon.
- The perfume's lush, tropical heart is filled with tropical fruit and flowers, floral freesia and jasmine blossoms, the green, earthy tone of cassis, and sweet guava.
- Woody tones of fresh cedar, clearwood, and musk complete the scent in the grand finale.
- Packaged in a lovely frosted blue glass bottle with the iconic golden Medusa logo, this fragrance looks as beautiful as it smells.
- Apply on neck, back of the ears or pulse points after bathing or before going out.